Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, single dads, grandmothers, and all those who mother! Mine was fulfilled with the love, joy, and laughter. Thank you to my amazing children and husband who give me purpose in life. 

Photo: Couldn't have a Happy Mother's Day without help from the best father I know. Thanks Shannon for knowing what's wrong when I say nothing is wrong, for wrestling with the kids while I burn dinner, and for waiting with a lump in your throat while I run to Target for "a few things," but come home with more stuff we didn't know we needed. You're the best! #ShantineForever❤️ 

Thank you, Sylvie Cockrell and Patricia McNamara Ashleyfor raising the amazing father of my children. Most importantly, thank you Kim Chi Pham for loving me into the mother and wife I am today. I may not be as good as you are, but I sure am trying. (Insert tears here).