Summer 2014

Ok I finally have a minute to actually sit down and post pictures from Grammy's visit and some thing we've been up to. Summer is officially in full swing here in California and we've kicked it off with lots of time in the sand and sun. 
  
My friend introduced me to this sling called the Sakura Bloom and I am infatuated! It's a simple idea and its so comfortable. I have been through every sling and baby carrier out there, and so far, this one is my favorite for everyday use. It is made out of linen, so it is sturdy yet breathable. Addie loves that she can sit close to mommy but can still move her head to look around at what's going on. You can get the Sakura Bloom here. I highly recommend it if you are looking for an easy, lightweight baby carrier. 

One of my favorite things about Summer are the warm nights. Bonfires surrounded by great friends and family are the perfect way to end a Socal Summer night. Addie was mesmerized by the blazes. 


During the day it was all about fun in the sun. Jo loves digging and I love soaking up the rays. So happy Shannon was able to snag up a beach cottage on base for his mom again. Although he was working during the days, he was still able to come home at a decent hour to have dinner and enjoy the sunset over the water. 
  

Jo loved following Uncle Jared around. We are sure going to miss his company when he leaves. 

 

I really hope the whole Summer last like this. This is definitely a great way to kick it off. I can't wait to make more memories with my littles at the beach. We are so fortunate to be able to live so close to the ocean and I don't take them enough.