Bikini Business

So I got a few questions about the bikinis I wore from my last post. So here's the scoop:

 
This one is a Juicy Couture suit and I love it because the bottoms actually cover! As much as I would love to fit into an itsy bitsy bikini, I don't think I could, nor would it be appropriate, especially on base at the beach. I found this suit to give me the most coverage on the bottom without looking grandma-ish. They are made to fit like a booty/ boy short, and the rope lacing on the back gives it some fun detail. They are so comfortable! The top is just a typical triangle top but the laces are also the rope detail and an anchor hangs in the front to top off the nautical look. I got this suit at Marshall's and it was definitely a rare find. If you are bottom heavy or just want a little more coverage on the tush, I suggest going with a boy short look. 
  
Like the last bikini, I got this one from Marshall's. (I love me a deal!) This on is Kenneth Cole Reaction and I love this one for the top. This halter top offers some more coverage with the  ruffles and tie front. Again I need the coverage but don't want to look like an old lady. The bottoms are just a regular bikini bottom but the waist is fold down so it offers a thicker band for some extra coverage too. I like this one better than the Juicy Couture one because of the top coverage. I'm always afraid of falling out of my top and this one seemed to give me the most support out of the two. Plus the color makes me look tanner than the other one! :) 

All in all, they are both great bikinis, because I bought them at Marshall's I don't have product information but I'll do at little more digging and see if I can find it. Until then I would suggest browsing like stores, for bathing suits. They have some great finds for a fraction of the price!