Addison is 5 Months Old!

She's 5 Months Old! I can't say anymore because the water works will flow- just too big, too fast! A lot of people asked me about the outfit she is wearing, it was a hand-me-down from a friend, and the tags are unreadable at this point, so I don't have the deets on where to find it.  The bow? That's all me! I found the band part from a local dollar store and the flowers are from Michael's!

I love this age! She is filling out a lot and the clothes we have for her are really starting to fit well. Every time I am in Target or a clothing store, I can't help but gush over all the adorable baby girl clothes.  It's my husband's worse nightmare... not just one Mrs. Ashley shopping, but a Mrs. and a Miss Ashley shopping together! Dressing a little girl is way more fun the dressing a little boy. I definitely suggest finding you a little girl to dress up if you don't have one,  and if you can't find one, you can always borrow mine- granted we keep the clothes! :)

Blah- this was supposed to be about Addie being 5 Months! Give me a chance to talk about shopping and a tangent will ensue! The past 5 months have been the most tiring, and patience testing times in my life. Two littles under the age of two is crazy, but good crazy. At least I think it's good crazy, but that might be the crazy talking. Regardless, crazy or not, I love it and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.