Lately In Our Hood...

Things have been an adjustment with nap schedules and bedtime since we've been home from 29 Palms. I had a great trip but I am glad to be home. I guess the desert really made me miss the ocean because of the first things we did when we got home was head straight to the beach. My mom, twin brothers, Shannon, and the kids and I had lunch at 333 Pacific, a steak and seafood restaurant in town and took a walk on the pier. If you are ever in the Oceanside area, I definitely suggest frequenting this local joint! They have an extensive vodka collection, great food, and a good atmosphere- my biggest suggestion while there, the calamari. It's to die for! Jojo just loved the pier, the people, birds, and surf. I've lived in California my whole life and I don't come to the beach enough. Today, I realized how fortunate I am to live in 75 degree weather all year-round.