Our Turkey Day

Happy 
Thanksgiving! 

I’ll have to keep this short to make sure I don’t burn the food!  Today will be my first solo cooking experience on Thanksgiving and as nervous as I am, I am so excited to have my family and friends to share it with. We will be having fried turkey with all the fixings. I’m taking a semi-homemade approach until I feel comfortable doing everything from scratch.  As we enter into the season of retrospection, I can’t help but tear up at the thought of all the blessings I have to account for. God has been so extremely generous to our family this past year and even with thanks and praise we are undeserving.  I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with family, friends, football, and food. If not all of the above, and least one or two. :)  Warmest Blessings! Gobble 'til ya wobble!