Photo Canvas

I'm loving the photo canvas craze and I've been seeing them everywhere. I've seen a lot of DIY instructions for them, but with moving and trying to get settled I never got around to actually doing it myself. So... the next best thing was to buy one, but for the size I wanted, they can be quite pricey. So after shopping around I found that Walmart actually makes them for about $25 for a 16"x20", and the best thing, you can get it the same day!

I have a random, skinny diagonal wall in my house that was in need of some sprucing. All the art pieces I found were either too big or too small for the space, but these canvases worked perfect. I definitely suggest using Walmart's photo canvas options so start a mini gallery wall in your house; it's affordable and the quality is awesome! Check it out: 

These are the pictures I wanted to display:

And after spending about $50 for both, and two nails, this is what I got:



I'm really happy with them! This is them up close: