Rollin' With Our Homies

Photo: Went for a walk to get some much needed fresh air with our RV of a stroller- so weird to be pushing two!
Check out our RV of a stroller. I had to get out of the house and get moving so we went for a light stroll around our neighborhood. This was the first time we used our stroller as double. After numerous attempts to find the perfect everyday stroller, we found it! For me it was about accessibility in stores and in my trunk. I wanted to find something tandem because being the uncoordinated person I am, I have trouble getting side-by-side strollers in out and out aisles in stores. So with its countless seating configurations, the Baby Jogger City Select stroller was my go to!


This stroller offers 16 different configurations. The frame also comes in a matte black, the seats themselves come in a variety of colors, and the list of accessories you can add on our awesome. It is thin enough to navigate through the most crowded of stores, yet roomy enough for each child to nap comfortably. To see a full detailed review, with specs and ratings, check out the Amazon reviews. At first I was a little intimidated with the amount of options the City Select offered, but after playing with it a little bit, it was really easy to learn, and even easier to use.

The best part about this stroller is you can purchase it as a single and buy the second seat, and other accessories as you go. At a whopping $700 for the brand new double configuration, this stroller is a investment, so the flexibility of buying as you go is a huge turn on for some parents. For a single set-up brand new, you're looking at $400. Now with a little bit of bargain hunting and patience, I've seen friends get this stroller via Amazon and E-bay brand new for up to 20-30% off!

With the tons of options out there for strollers, this is by far my favorite everyday stroller. If you're on the hunt for a new stroller, I hope this helps!