My Favorite (Affordable) Home Decor Sites

The hardwood is down and the tile has been grouted! We are one step closer to settling into our new home. With our final walk through less than two weeks away, its crunch time for packing and gearing up for our big move. It's killing me not to post pictures, but I want you to see the house in full, so once we are in I'll post some right away!
I've been having a lot of shopping for the finishing touches and minor details to make our house a home. From paint, rugs, accessories, and hardware, I'm in Shopper Heaven! As an MVP in the sport of shopping, buying a new home and furnishing it, is like the Olympics. Although its been fun, at times, it has been hard to find affordable, yet stylish stores to find unique home pieces. After scouring the internet and looking through my hundreds of pins on Pinterest, I've narrowed down my favorite home decor sites for affordable shopping and inspiration to these: 

    Sometimes I'll find pieces that I fall in love with on these sites, and they look rather easy to replicate, so I'll go back to the mothership (Pinterest), and find DIY ways to imitate the look. I can also find cheaper yet similar version of items I like from these stores at discount places like TJ MAXX and Marshall's. If you find a piece or look that stretches your budget, but you can't live without, you should think about a DIY project. Who knows, you might surprise yourself after channeling your inner handyman! If you know of any other sites, I've missed, or that you suggest, let me know, I'm always open for shopping ideas!